Our dearest wish is that our guests remember and cherish the memory of their stay in our family home.
For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm you are have no objections reviewed within 48 hours of your booking.
If for any reason you could not agree, then you would still be able to cancel, penalty-free, as per our cancellation policy.
Thank you in advance and I truly appreciate your cooperation!
- No shoes inside the house.
- Smoking is not allowed inside. Non-respect of this rule may induce extra cleaning charges.
- In case you are using the kitchen for coffee/tea or warming up in the oven, please wash your dishes and properly store foods away so that smells and leftovers do not attract squirrels - mice and ants!
- For the same reasons, avoid eating in the rooms or in bed.
- Please make sure you are not dropping lemon juice on the marble top of the kitchen area, as it is then an irreversible damage.
- We provide the arrival supplies of tea/coffee/toilet paper/soap/shampoos. However, according to the duration of your stay, you are expected to purchase beyond these initial supplies the required produces, the nearest grocery shop is in the village Kuilapallayam, 5m away.
- This is a family-oriented home, however children and infants must be under active supervision by a parent or guardian, at all times. All responsibility and duty of care for them must be provided by you, including their personal equipment and needs.
- For fire prevention safety and ecological sustainability switch off electrical appliances when not in use.
- In respect of reasonable and sustainable water consumption, we will change bedsheets once a week. Any extra requirement will bear additional fees.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbours, guests will be asked to vacate immediately.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and guests will be asked to vacate immediately.
- Please let us know immediately in case of any malfunctions of the equipment so that it can be taken care of at the earliest.
- All broken, damaged or missing items will be charged upon departure. All irreversible stained fabric material or damaged wall paintings will be charged upon departure.
- We have chosen to leave our artwork for you, so you can enjoy them as much as we are, please be respectful of them and make sure no damage occurs.
On your arrival, you will find a clean and tidy house upon departure, kindly leave the rooms free of rubbish, clean and tidy.
You could be charged extra cleaning fees if it proved necessary.
- If you require to have your room clean, please make sure it is available before 10 am.
This house is our Indian home… we adore it - please respect it, enjoy it, and cherish it just like yours.
Thank you, if have read so far… you are already a wonderful guest!
Please reply with your confirmation that you abide by house regulations